Join delegates from over 35 countries at PVC 2017
- the triennial conference series which continues to be one of the world’s largest and most reputable conferences, supporting the future of PVC across the world through information, education, debate and discussion.
Focus at PVC 2017
’s will be given to how PVC continues to develop, meeting business and sustainability challenges and to inspire innovation across its vast range of applications. The program aims to include advances, developments and trends in:
- Strategy/direction and markets
- Construction applications
- Plastisols and flexible areas
- Processing efficiency and technology including a special focus on cost efficiency improvement...
- Performance covering (but not limited to) Design Innovation, Properties and Structure, Composites, Failure Analysis...
- Heat stabilization and lubrication
- Additives – property modifiers, fillers, flame retardants, pigments and plasticizers
- Sustainability covering the circular economy, recovery, recycling and social aspects
- Polymerization, resin development and production
Contact: Melanie Boyce; Tel: +44 (0)20 7451 7303; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.pvc2017.com.