At CHINAPLAS 2017 in Guangzhou, Booth 5.1 A65, German film stretching line company Brückner Maschinenbau will present innovations for the cost-effective production of a wide variety of added-value plastic films.
High Performance BOPP and BOPET Packaging Film Lines Lower the Production Costs
Brückner’s film stretching lines are the widest (up to 10.4 m) and fastest (above 600 m/min) and most productive (up to 65,000 tons/year) within the industry. Combined with a once more increased energy and raw material efficiency this technology lowers film producers’ total cost of ownership (TCO) significantly.
Latest Film Stretching Technology at CHINAPLAS 2017
BOPA: Various Line Types for Outstanding High Barrier Films
In China the demand for high quality food packaging made of BOPA film is constantly rising. At CHINAPLAS, Brückner Maschinenbau presents the latest concepts for simultaneous and sequential BOPA lines with a working width of 6.6 meters, increasing the output and the productivity by a good 30%.
Flexible & Productive Specialty Film Manufacturing
- Optical film lines: Sequential and simultaneous technology for the efficient production of high value optical films
- Multi-layer technology: Solutions for the production of complex 5, 7 or 9 layer ultra-high barrier films, based on a state-of-the-art multi-layer extrusion process
- Battery separator film production lines: Brückner presents the best of both worlds:
- Sophisticated and customized lines and components for the wet battery separator film production – for highest productivity and flexibility
- Patented Evapore® line concept including full process know-how and film guarantees – for energy efficiency and low production costs
Simplified Operation with Intelligent Line Management
Brückner’s “Intelligent Line Management” is a completely new, integrated solution for increased line availability, focusing on the process view as opposed to the usual machine view. This new operating concept is supported by several assistant systems which can also be upgraded with older lines.
At the joint Brückner Group booth, besides Brückner Maschinenbau visitors will also meet Brückner Servtec with their solutions for the profitable operation of film stretching lines, Kiefel, showing the latest developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry, and PackSys Global, presenting advanced packaging equipment.
About Brückner Maschinenbau
Brückner Maschinenbau, one of the world market leaders for film stretching lines, is a member of the Brückner Group, Germany, among the worldwide leading suppliers of tailor-made engineering solutions and services for the plastics and packaging industry, with more than 2,300 employees. Other members of the group include Brückner Servtec, offering service & upgrading solutions for film stretching lines, Kiefel, specializing in machines for forming and joining plastic materials for a variety of industries, and PackSys Global, one of the world’s leading packaging equipment manufacturers.
Source: Brückner Maschinenbau