Brückner Group's introduces solutions and technical expertise that will help improve productivity and efficiency and bring business to the next level of growth.
Brückner Maschinenbau: Large film production lines for utmost efficiency
- BOPP lines meeting highest demands: Working widths up to 10.4 m, outputs up to 7,000 kg/hour and production speeds up to 525 m/min mark the highest productivity within the film stretching line industry.
- A wide range of lines for a highly efficient production of thin flexible BOPET packaging film or industrial and optical film grades up to 400 micrometer.
- Advanced BOPA technology: 5 m wide film web, high line speeds and twin screw extrusion system for superb production efficiency.
- The new benchmark for CPP machinery, with a net film width of 6.2 m and a name plate capacity of 16.000 tons per year for perfect productivity when it comes to commodity films
Kiefel: Tried-and-tested automatic pressure forming and cup forming machines
- SPEEDFORMER KMD series for the cost-efficient mass production of packaging parts made of plastic: perfectly designed for a high economic efficiency in the industrial scale for the manufacture of trays and containers, hinged packaging, blister packs, tub lids and sorting elements.
- KTR SPEED cup forming machines, combining intelligent technology, perfect quality and optimum production rates with low costs.
With an optimised forming area permitting more cavities per tool and thanks to an efficient tilting mechanism, the series KTR offer a higher production output for yogurt cups, drinking cups, cups for use with snap-on lids or plant-pots.
PackSys Global: New developments in machines for laminate and extruded tube making
- LSH: Completely new 80 tube/minute heading machine for extruded and laminate tubes. Assembled in Thailand using key elements imported from Switzerland. 10 minute tool-less changeover. Self setting tooling. Manufacture in Thailand gives this new machine an advantageous zero or low duty position for import into ASEAN countries as well as India and China.
- Mini 120: Continues to set the standard for cost effective small diameter tube production. Originally designed for laminate tubes, now newly also available as a header with optional capper for extruded tubes. Compact, highly efficient and easy to operate.
Founded in 1960, Brückner Maschinenbau ranks amongst one of the worldwide leading suppliers of production lines for high value mono and biaxially stretched film as well as first-class equipment for the manufacture of cast film and sheet. Moreover, Brückner Maschinenbau provides complete turnkey plants, laboratory & pilot lines. In the field of film stretching technology Brückner Maschinenbau is the world market leader. The lines guarantee film manufacturers an efficient, flexible and reliable production of all films, applied for high quality packaging material or technical applications, e.g. capacitor or optical film. Around the globe, approximately 600 Brückner lines are successfully on stream.