|Ensuring Maximum Line Availability
Among an extended range of services and upgrades for existing film stretching lines, Brückner Servtec will present following highlights at CHINAPLAS 2017 in Guangzhou, Booth 5.1 A65:
Extended Roll Management Services in China
Besides existing cycle services for special Teflon MDO stretching roll coating, Brückner rings in a new era by making high quality OEM Corona rolls available from stock in China for local and competitive prices. The stock covers a variety of different roll widths, which can be delivered within shortest time. Optional installation support from Brückner Suzhou completes the comprehensive service offer.
Increased product portfolio and higher margin film production with 4-, 5- or even 7-layer upgrades:
Brückner Servtec realizes a continuously growing demand for upgrades to manufacture added value, higher margin multilayer and specialty film on existing BOPP lines. Based on vast experience and many successfully realized projects, Brückner Servtec presents proven upgrading concepts for film production lines of all manufacturers. The tailored solutions increase the overall efficiency and output and allow film producers entering new, highly profitable sales markets.
Virtualized IPC System Upgrade
- The Brückner Integrated Process Control (IPC) system includes and combines a user-friendly control and visualization technology, continuously optimized for the biax film production and available for all existing productions lines.
- All system components are integrated into the plant’s network for centralized management and easy service and support (e.g. remote services).
- The full-featured service is available locally from Brückner Suzhou, your regional service partner in China.
Brückner Extended Clip & Chain Services in China
- The performance and efficiency of today’s film production directly links to the condition of machine equipment like the chain track system.
- Brückner Suzhou has extended its local OEM quality services, which now cover the complete refurbishment of most sliding and roller chains.
- State of the art tools with high precision and OEM materials ensure a worldwide equally service quality.
- In addition, various rental models for clip & chain systems boost the production availability and minimize downtime and costs.
At the joint Brückner Group booth, besides Brückner Servtec visitors will also meet Brückner Machinenbau presenting cost-effective production of a wide variety of added-value plastic films, Kiefel, showing the latest developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry, and PackSys Global, presenting advanced packaging equipment.
About Brückner Servtec
Brückner Servtec, ensuring the maximum availability of film stretching lines with a variety of service and upgrade solutions, is a member of the Brückner Group, Germany, one among the worldwide leading suppliers of tailor-made engineering solutions and services for the plastics and packaging industry, with more than 2,300 employees. Other members of the group include Brückner Maschinenbau, one of the world market leaders for film stretching lines, Kiefel, specializing in machines for forming and joining plastic materials for a variety of industries, and PackSys Global, one of the world’s leading packaging equipment manufacturers.
Source: Brückner Servtec