With the theme of "Greenovation for a Smart Future", CHINAPLAS 2017 (The 31st International Exhibition on Plastics and Rubber Industries), will feature "Intelligent Manufacturing", "High-tech Materials" and "Green Solutions" with a full spectrum of innovative exhibits to senior-level, professional visitors. As among the leading platforms showcasing advanced new materials, equipment and technologies, CHINAPLAS will fully demonstrate its role as an economy accelerator.
Green Solutions Enable Sustainable Manufacturing
The year 2016 was marked by global efforts to move toward a more sustainable society. With the United Nations' announcement of 17 sustainable development goals agreed by world leaders, reducing the impact of man and manufacturing on the environment has been topping many global development agendas.
- Manufacturing industry has no other viable strategic option than to adopt green solutions as it moves forward.
- Given such international economic circumstances, CHINAPLAS 2017 will bring together and highlight a series of green solutions, such as advanced equipment that can achieve zero VOC emissions; and degradable and recyclable materials that enable lightweight, multifunctional and low-carbon products.
- The show's "Recycling Technology Zone" will continue to present to visitors with an abundant selection of best practices related to energy saving and environmental protection.
|Rotogravure Printing Machine
The first globally launched, solvent-free rotogravure printing machine, developed by Zhongshan Sotech Printing Machinery, will make its debut at CHINAPLAS 2017.
- This printing machine finds use in the manufacturing of flexible packaging, and in the packaging of food and beverage products, daily chemical products and medical supplies.
- It enables manufacturers to eliminate VOCs. Its manufacturer reports that this equipment uses cold light to solidify colored inks without the need for solvents and VOCs.
- Zhangjiagang Xinbei Machinery will show a plastic waste shredder with multiple uses, as it can be used to help recycle pipes, lumps and rubber with a magnetic separating system.
- With further improvement, the equipment can also be applied to the shredding and recycling of soft materials such as thin films, bags and filaments.
High-performance New Materials Pave the Way for Innovation
- International plastics and rubber industries are developing quickly, and benefiting from a globally growing end-user market with high quality demands.
- A series of new, high-performance materials will be on display during CHINAPLAS 2017, including but not limited to composites as well as other new materials that feature high strength, high barrier properties, good transparency, steaming and boiling resistance, UV resistance, anti-bacterial properties and biodegradability.
- Such performance factors lend themselves to advancing the trends of light weighting automobiles, thinner and lighter consumer electronic devices, improved food safety, and reduced carbon footprints in building and construction.
At CHINAPLAS 2017, which enjoys a well-earned reputation as an innovation platform, visitors can get a first glimpse of a wealth of excellent new materials that contribute significantly to reducing vehicle weight. Solvay's high-performance polyamide resin Technyl REDx, for example, is helping to make automotive driveline systems more efficient. In addition, compounder China XD will showcase its straw-filled polypropylene material XDPPSTR-03LQ19005, which not only offers a reduced carbon footprint during production, but also aids with light weighting in various automotive applications.
|A Series of New, High-performance Materials Will
be on Display During CHINAPLAS 2017
Intelligent Equipment Equips Smart Manufacturing
Intelligent manufacturing will still be the dominant theme of CHINAPLAS 2017. Based on the successful experience of the "Automation Technology Zone" in the show's past two editions, the area has been renamed the "Smart Manufacturing Technology Zone" and reshaped to help address the industry's avid interest today in intelligent manufacturing.
That section of the show floor will feature a full range of new technologies and products, including mechanical arms, robots, automated systems, controllers, actuators and sensors. International visitors seeking high-quality, integrated solutions to their smart manufacturing challenges will not be disappointed. And they will find more cutting-edge technology in the "3D Technology Subzone", where 3D printers, 3D scanners, 3D printing software and 3D printing services will be displayed.
Exhibitors in this segment will demonstrate impressive innovations to satisfy the most sophisticated of buyers and help them to cope with international competition. Amongst them, Guangdong Topstar Technology will feature its small-load robot with world-leading EtherCAT bus control technology, offering high speed and high precision.
About CHINAPLAS 2017
CHINAPLAS 2017 is organized by Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd. and Beijing Yazhan Exhibition Services Ltd. and co-organized by China National Light Industry Council - China Plastics Processing Industry Association, China Plastics Machinery Industry Association, Guangdong Plastics Industry Association, Messe Duesseldorf China Ltd., the Plastic Trade Association of Shanghai. The event is also supported by various plastics and rubber associations in China and abroad.
First introduced in 1983, CHINAPLAS has been approved by UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) since 2006. CHINAPLAS has been exclusively sponsored by the Europe's Association for Plastics and Rubber Machinery Manufacturers (EUROMAP) in China for the 28th time. CHINAPLAS is currently one of the Asia's and the world's top plastics and rubber trade fairs.
Source: CHINAPLAS 2017