BOLTON, Ontario -- Husky Injection Molding Systems has announced it has been awarded with the Ringier Technology Innovation Award for its recently-introduced HyperSync™ system.
- HyperSync™ is the industry’s first fully integrated system for the manufacture of specialty closures, built to work together to provide synchronization of mold and machine processes, performance and speed.
- HyperSync™ system increases productivity, improves product performance and effectiveness, and creates unique market opportunities.
The Technology Innovation Award was presented to Husky on March 9th during an award ceremony in Shanghai.
Innovation at its Best
Haim Za’afrani, Husky’s Vice President of Packaging, said:
“We are thrilled that our hard work in developing this innovative new system has been recognized with one of the plastics industry’s most notable awards. Husky is the only company in the industry that is able to offer a complete, integrated system for specialty closure manufacturing, demonstrating our commitment to developing innovative products that increase productivity, improve part quality, and optimize energy efficiency.”
- HyperSync™ is a synchronized system, with mold, machine, hot runner and auxiliaries designed to work together.
- Combined with intelligent features and networking capabilities that highlight Industry 4.0-level connectivity, the increased synchronization of machine and mold processes delivers faster cycle times at a lower total part cost, with no impact to product quality.
- These intelligent features make the system more intuitive and self-adaptive to parameter changes, reducing risk and eliminating waste in the injection process.
Glenn Chessell, Husky’s Director of Global Machines and Systems, said:
“Husky is pleased by the very positive response we’ve had to the introduction of HyperSync™ into the marketplace. Early adopters of the system are happy with the performance and the product quality, and we already have repeat customers. It is clear that the development effort we have put into HyperSync™ has created value for Husky and our customers, and to be recognized for that effort with this award is a true honor.”
HyperSync™ was officially introduced at K 2016 in Düsseldorf as the industry’s first integrated system for specialty closure manufacturing, with KTW tooling and eIMC™ in-mold closing technology providing increased productivity and product quality. Designed to support Husky’s tooling focus in specialty closures, packaging and medical, over time the company plans to expand into other markets and applications where HyperSync™ can create value, offering a wide variety of clamp sizes and specifications to meet the needs of its customers.
Ringier Technology Innovation Awards
The Ringier Technology Innovation Awards were presented by Ringier Trade Media Ltd.’s International Packaging News for China, which is one of the country’s leading industry magazines. The awards were launched in 2006 as a tribute to companies in key industries, such as food and beverage, packaging, plastics and metalworking. Nominees were evaluated by a panel of 10 judges against several criteria, including impact on the marketplace, inventiveness, financial results and the degree to which the innovation solves a customer need. Husky had previously been awarded Ringier Technology Innovation Awards in 2015 for its Ultra Helix™ valve gate technology, and in 2012 for its HyPETTM
HPP beverage packaging system.
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. is among the leading global suppliers of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. The company has more than 40 service and sales offices, supporting customers in over 100 countries. Husky’s manufacturing facilities are located in Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, China, India and the Czech Republic.
Source: Husky Injection Molding Systems