MINNEAPOLIS & REHOVOT, Israel -- Stratasys Ltd.
has recently unveiled the Stratasys J700 Dental™ 3D Printing solution - the fastest PolyJet-based 3D printer for production of clear aligner molds. Driving scalable, on-demand production, the solution addresses increased demand for fast production of 3D printed aligners as the industry incorporates new digital dentistry workflows.
3D Printed Aligners
Previewed at the 37th International Dental Show, the Stratasys J700 Dental brings high throughput with lab production rates of more than 400 clear aligner molds per day.
- The durable VeroDent™ material is ideally suited for accelerated production, greater accuracy, and minimal post-processing.
- The solution offers seamless digital workflows for large-volume production of patient-specific aligners on the same tray, also reducing requirements for manual post-curing or finishing.
Adoption of 3D Printing
|3D Printed Mold for Clear Aligner (Upper Left)
Produced on the Stratasys J700 Dental 3D Printing Solution,
and Resulting Clear Aligner (Lower Right)
The dental community is one of the fastest adopters of 3D printing technology
, transforming highly manual processes in the shift towards digital dentistry. Powering better patient experiences, digital dental models can streamline the scan to in-house production workflow, reduce delivery times and gain more accurate output. These processes lower equipment costs save time, and boost operations for improved competitive advantage.
R. Scott Rader, PhD, GM of Healthcare Solutions at Stratasys, said:
"The Stratasys J700 Dental 3D Printer is especially designed for orthodontic labs to achieve high throughput in production of clear aligners. It is custom-built to address demand for large scale capacity, effectively keeping pace with growing segment requirements. With the highest levels of throughput, Stratasys is shaping digital dentistry - again."
Stratasys J700 Dental 3D Printer
- An easy-to-use and clean system, the Stratasys J700 Dental 3D printer reduces requirements for advanced design expertise.
- Further easing workflows is GrabCAD Print™, permitting users to capitalize on smart default settings, tips and notifications for a more seamless 3D printing process.
- Customers can work with detailed model views alongside a tray and slice preview to handle all necessary adjustments before even going to print.
About Stratasys Ltd.
For more than 25 years, Stratasys Ltd. has been a defining force and dominant player in 3D printing and additive manufacturing - shaping the way things are made. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, the company empowers customers across a broad range of vertical markets by enabling new paradigms for design and manufacturing. The company's solutions provide customers with unmatched design freedom and manufacturing flexibility - reducing time-to-market and lowering development costs, while improving designs and communications.
Source: Stratasys Ltd.